Monday, April 26, 2010

Speaker Spotlight: Steven Horne

I owe a lot to Steven Horne and he doesn't even know it. Steven is the author of The ABC Herbal and when I was starting off in my herbal studies, his little book was like gold to me. It was written in a very easy to understand format and had tons of information I used all the time, and still do to this day, which is why he was one of the first people we asked to present at the conference!

In addition to being an author, Steven is an herbalist, natural health teacher and lives in St. George, Utah. I really do consider him one of today's modern pioneers in the study of herbs. If you take his classes, you will be telling others about him for years to come!

His classes (which are filling up fast!) include:

Understanding Herbal Medicine
The Cold IS the Cure
Pain Relief Without Medication

1 comment:

  1. It is very interesting to know of herbal cures.medicines work well and fast on the body but some have dreadful aftereffects which could not be a permanent cure...so this is a very useful and necessary discussion here.
    Instant Healing

    ReplyDelete